Thursday, January 6, 2011

Evanna Lynch Quotes


ONE HUNDRED & NINTY DAYS

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different. But also the main characters are completely real and modern so you can relate to them."


"It was this feeling the whole time like I shouldn`t be here among all these stars and professionals. I was trying to keep my distance because I wanted to watch everyone. But they want you to feel at home and be part of it, and it became normal very quickly."

"People like her because she`s like a breath of fresh air because in the fifth book it gets so dark and Harry`s always cross. And then every time Luna comes in all the tension goes and she makes you laugh because she`s so funny and really honest. I don`t know how much I`m like her, there are some similarities but I`m more determined than her."

No comments:

Post a Comment